Saturday 4 January 2014

10 days to go! :)

Now we are officially in 2014, it is less than 10 days until Im heading back to the beautiful South!

This time I'm heading to central America, to see the sights of Costa Rica and Panama!

Last January i travelled to Ecuador and spent a month volunteering at an animal refuge centre, and it was such a great experience I have decided to go travel again, and see more of South/central America's beautiful countries!

This time I will be travelling around a lot more, from the centre of Costa Rica to both east and west coast before taking a loooong bus ride to Panama and then a water taxi to the island of Bocas del Toro!

So I have been polishing my Spanish language skills, reading up on the essential travel tips, browsing online and instagram for the best and most surreal beaches, and have already made a check list of the essentials!

And I have decided to write a travel blog, as i regret not writing one in Ecuador, and loved updating my Berlin blog! So here we go! I cannot wait!



Below: One of Costa Rica's many beautiful beaches!








No comments:

Post a Comment